Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Up-Date

I am having dinner with PreLawGuy. By the way, his nickname is a misnomer because he isn't pre-law anymore--he is actually a law student. I debated some about whether to see him again because I didn't feel a spark. The thing is that I am just getting to know these guys at the same time I am going on a first date with them. I am used to dating someone I already know and seeing if things could work on another level. I understand that guys can tell if they are attracted to someone just by looking at her, but it doesn't always work that way for me. I just need some time to see if anything develops. I think in this case it is worth finding out.

I think I need to be done seeing TeacherGuy. He seems like a great guy, but he doesn't seem right for me.

I am meeting SouthernGentleman for dinner on Sunday. He seems so funny and I can't wait to meet him. I wasn't as excited to meet TeacherGuy or PreLawGuy. Maybe he will not live up to the hype. We will see.

No comments: