Monday, July 12, 2010

A Good Date

I met PreLawGuy for dinner tonight. We went to this hole-in-the-wall restaurant in university town that served pastys. It was really good. I am going to have to go there again!

We had great great conversation. I really appreciate his mind. I had just a great night talking to him. He was so respectful. I would have been very uncomfortable if he didn't respect my space since we were just meeting, but he was a perfect gentleman.

I feel like he is someone that I really would love to be friends with, but I don't know if I have romantic interest in him. If he asks me, I would go out with him again and maybe something more will develop. We'll see.

Overall, though, my first experience was very very positive!

2 comments:

Ricochet said...

If it makes you fell better: I met my husband on a blind date. I don't think I even liked him much for a month, but we dated because he could cook, he called, and he could carry on a conversation.

We celebrate 36 years together next month.

Hang in there, and know you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince.

luckeyfrog said...

I think you're right to give it one more shot. Hopefully you'll get a good feel one way or the other!

In any case, I'm glad it was a good date!