Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of Those Mornings

We had our staff party last night. It was a fun party. Fun enough that it was one of those mornings I needed Tylenol, water, and coffee today. I have a feeling 90% of the party-goers were in the same boat today.

I was a little nervous about going because I knew I would be drinking and I knew Principal Sadie (our principal last year) would be there. There were 80 plus people there and I didn't even talk to her actually, but when I was thinking about it today I realized that I just felt bad for her last night.

Someone who doesn't know about my issues with her was telling me that she is just so sad. I've heard that before too. I guess she is not getting along well with her new staff at all. On the one hand, I could sympathize with her staff (she did make me miserable all last year), but I guess I'm not that mad anymore. I just find myself hoping that things turn up for her.

No comments: