Friday, October 16, 2009

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


Disclaimer: I have all of Jane Austin's novels on my shelf and I have read most of them several times because I genuinely appreciate her works.

Would you think less of me if I admitted that the first book I've bought in several month is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austin and Seth Grahame-Smith? I haven't actually read any of this book yet, so I can't yet recommend it. I've been intrigued by the idea of this book, though, ever since my youngest brother told me about it a year ago.


The copy-right ran out on Jane Austin's classics and so Seth Grahame-Smith expanded her novel to also be about a zombie plague.


1 comment:

luckeyfrog said...

I have a friend who loves Pride and Prejudice (owns multiple movies and miniseries plus books and related books)... and she seemed to really enjoy the zombie version. I don't think it makes you a bad reader or anything!