Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What If My Life/Job Were More Like...

Mad Men
Ummmm, I don't think that this would be entirely bad. Keeping a fully stocked liquor cabinet in the pod would often come in handy. I really believe that there are some tasks I would perform better at my job a little buzzed. Wearing some awesome sixties powersuits, I can get on board with that too especially paired with some awesome heels. The sexual harassment, eh, I can live with it.

Survivor
I actually think that my job is a lot like Survivor. Not only because we're all being slowly voted off the island via the rif, but also because it causes me to lose weight every year. Also, I start to look more and more disheveled as time at my work goes on. But, my job could be more like survivor if I got to come in a bikini and participate alliances to vote others off the island. That part would be really cool.

The Bachelor
My life actually was kind of like the Bachelor when I tried Internet dating, but I wasn't that good at it. Anyway, if my job was more like the Bachelor, I would come to work in cocktail dresses which sounds pretty fun. There are already a lot of women at my work and I guess we could compete for roses from the principal, but I think the stakes would be different--for a lot of reasons. Anyway, there are definitely some women to supply the role of crazy girl!

That is my food for thought. Anyone out there want to take a stab at my game? Finish the statement "What if my life/job were more like..." by discussing what your job would be like if it were more like something from pop culture.

No comments: