I saw my roster today and I have twenty-two students. That is it. After the thirty students I had last year, that sounds soooo nice. Here are some advantages:
- only twenty-two papers to grade
- only twenty-two parent conferences (well probably a little more because of divorce but twenty-two kids worth)
- only twenty-two kids in line (maybe I can actually see the end of the line)
- only three-four kids per table with six tables
- with four reading groups they can each be five-six kids
- only twenty-two report cards
I am still mad about what happened, but it might not be so bad having such a small class.