Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have You Seen My Voice?


Don't ask me why I am on such a Disney kick, but if my classroom was a mythological ocean and coast, then I would be Ariel. That's right folks I had a bout of laryngitis on Friday. By the end of the day, I had no voice at all.

I got a lot of suggestions from my tribe. The kids were just sure that if I cleared my throat, my voice would be restored. Some of them told me that "boogers can get stuck in your throat." I have to say, though, they were very compassionate. They were quiet and attentive all day long. Apparently, they were still up to their usual tricks in Music. One thing I know, though, they can do it.

If I do find my voice after the magic three day mark (mu laryngitis usually lasts three days), I may just fake it on Monday...

No comments: