Sunday, February 6, 2011

Supermarket Superbowl

Okay. Full disclosure, I did not meet that guy tonight because he couldn't make it to the party and I didn't go either. I also didn't tell my other friends who wanted me to go to their superbowl party. You know what I did? I went to the grocery store--and it was awesome!

You probably think that I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not. I really hate going to the grocery store when it is crowded and whether I go on the weekend or after work it is always crowded. One day that is a good day for going to the grocery store is the superbowl, if you don't care about either of the teams.

I had the world's fastest grocery shopping experience today and it was awesome.

Sometimes I go by the store on my way to work at 6:00am. It was so much emptier today. Amazing.

No comments: