Saturday, February 26, 2011

Change

I am so college right now. My good friend's house was foreclosed on this week, so we are taking on a third roommate. I spent the day reorganizing to clear out the coat closet and starting to move everything in the office to new locations. The office will be our new roommate's room. It does have a half bath, but she'll have to use the showers in mine and my roommate's rooms. The office doesn't even have a closet!

Actually I am starting to feel like Cinderella's evil stepsister or Harry Potter's aunt and uncle who made him live under the stairs as I am getting her room ready. It's just that the two Master bedroom's are so spacious and the office is one step up from a closet.

I am excited for my friend to move in, though, and she is paying a little bit of rent which will help us out financially. I wish we had a better room for her, though.

No comments: