Sunday, November 1, 2009

Might Be a Long Week for Me

The other day the teacher across the hall from me had her formal observation. We are always joking around and she thought it would be funny to try to scare me send me an e-mail telling me the new principal is really difficult and that she was almost in tears when he left. It worked. I was really really scared.

I have my formal observation on Tuesday. It is going to be really difficult for me to do well because I will be really nervous.

The funny thing is that I am starting to wonder if any of this really matters anyway. We just got another message from the superintendent warning about the severe budget cuts. I, and all second through third year teachers, may not even be teaching next year.

All these plans that I make go nowhere. I determine a course, but the Lord determines my footsteps.

No comments: