Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fin

I woke up this morning in the fetal position. Maybe that's just a fluke. Maybe I'm being dramatic. That doesn't seem to portend anything good.

I left my house early. I had a parent conference before school and needed to hurry!!!

The stupid new camera installed on my freeway stop flashed at me on the way to work. I think I got a ticket.

My morning conference didn't show up. I rushed around prepping my lesson for observation for nothing.

I was soooooo nervous at my observation. I am a hundred percent sure that was obvious. The kids were not into the story this week and I don't blame them because it was a boring one.

By lunchtime, all this stress was wearing on me, and I was ready to fall asleep.

My first after school conference involved a parent telling me I don't celebrate her daughter's good grades enough. I promised to lower her daughter's grades--just kidding.

The SEI "coach" and translator did not show up for my parent conference with the family that speaks absolutely no English even though I scheduled it with and for them.

Do you ever have one of those days where you just think, "Thank God it's over"?

1 comment:

Debor said...

All the time. I've been in bed by 7:30 twice this week and it's only Wednesday. What does that tell you?

P.S. When are you having the party to celebrate your student's successes? Good lord...