Monday, November 9, 2009

The Evening News

Things today were fine. Uneventful. Easy.

I don't know what I was so worried about. My meeting with the principal was short. We talked about the lesson he observed and that was it. He was actually pretty helpful. He did not talk about his personal feelings at all. He did not give me a list of things to improve about myself personally or as a teacher.

I think it is time for me to start letting go of all my worry that is related to my job. I had a bad experience, but it doesn't mean all of my experiences are going to be that way.


In other news, no more roof rat sightings. Although, I was working from 6:30am until 7:00pm. My roommate would have called me if she saw anything, though. She, like myself, is deeply disturbed by our cable climbing friend...

2 comments:

Literacy Teacher said...

Glad to hear you have a positive feedback talk with the principal!

ms.understood said...

Thanks!