Friday, March 5, 2010

Too Much

I woke up this morning and thought, "I do not want to face this day." Maybe I am being a tad dramatic, but my schedule just made me want to cringe.

I had playground duty at 7:15am for the second morning in a row because I was filling in for this teacher who can never seem to make it to duty.

I had a new student starting that I needed to prep for.

I had no breaks (Library, PE etc) because my special was cancelled, so the kids were to be with me all day long.

I had after school parent pick-up duty for the second day in a row to fill in for this teacher.

I had a parent teacher conference right after school because this parent couldn't make it next week during scheduled parent/teacher conferences.


There are some days that no matter how well lessons go and how well planned you are, you just have too much to do in one day.

No comments: