Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Awkward!

I try really hard not to be that girl. You know, the dramatic girl that stirs up drama and causes people problems. The girl who thinks she is the center of the world.

I have a weird situation, though, and I am trying to decide if I should just ignore it or not.

One of the janitors at my school seems to have a crush on me. Usually I don't notice these things. I probably wouldn't have noticed this but he was showing up first thing after school in my room every day and taking forever. Now, he is showing up before school gets out. A half hour before... He's cleaning the hallway or something.... My class keeps having to walk around the cart.

I'd like to believe that he is only putting my room first on the list, but he is also looking at me the whole time he is cleaning. He says things to me, but it is in very broken English and I don't know what he is saying.

He's not crossing a line, but he is creeping me out. I don't want to get him in trouble and I don't want to start any rumors. Maybe he is just trying to be friendly and I am misinterpreting...

It's all a bit awkward. I was hoping to think of a passive way to deal with this, but no luck yet.

No comments: