Saturday, December 25, 2010

Shocking Christmas Confessions

Well, I've been needing to get these two Christmas confessions off my chest for a while. So, here we go.

1.) I loathe the song "Christmas Shoes" because it is deliberately manipulative. I can't hit the radio switch fast enough when it comes on. I have a second reason for switching the station, though. The song works on me every time. I don't want to be manipulated by the song, but the shoes and the little boy. I cry during the "Christmas Shoes" song. That is my first Christmas confession.



2.)Every year in third grade we read "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" with the kids. In the final chapter when Imagine Herdman cries while being Mary, I cry a little bit every time I read it. I try to hide it because I have to read it to the kids, but I don't hide it very well. That is my second confession.

Also, I love the song found below. I am totally going to watch it on my computer like twenty times in a row because I love it.

Yeah, I am sometimes a Christmas Sap.

No comments: