Saturday, May 22, 2010

The End of the Year

I said a few weeks ago that there was a tunnel at the end of my tunnel. I think I finally see the light at the end of my tunnel. There are four days of school left. After working all day today, I finished my career ladder. Tomorrow I will finish report cards. That just leaves a little organizing and the inventory. Well, it also leaves the portfolios, the SIP data, the gradebook, the cleaning, and probably some other stuff I forgot about, but believe me Career Ladder was a big accomplishment.

I am really enjoying then end of the year this time, and I will miss my class. So why did I get so mad that the Ed-Psych scheduled an MET on the last day of school after school. It is inconvenient and I have a lot to do, but it is more than that. I just don't want anything unexpected after the terrible surprise I got last year on the last day of school. Rationally, I know that won't happen again, but I would feel more comfortable if everything went exactly as I want it to.

No comments: