Sunday, May 15, 2011

Secrets

Well, nine days left...

It's a comfort that things are coming to an end, but things are not exactly settled yet. There is just a lot of stuff going on. It seems like everyone has a secret and everyone knows about everyone else's secrets, but we're all pretending not to know. I'd rather that everything was out in the open, but it's not, so I've had to keep my mouth shut about what I may or may not know. Ha ha.

I can tell it here, though. The short of the story is that someone on my team of teachers has to move to another grade. The class size increases eliminated a position. No one really wants to move. Someone was assigned to move (not me), but she is uncomfortable working on the team with an opening. So, everyone else has been secretly volunteering so we don't lose this great teacher. There's more to it than just that, but that's all I really want to say. Here's the surprising news, though: I volunteered to move again! If I was Captain Principal, I would take me up on it, too. We'll see what happens, but yes there is a possibility I am moving again...

No comments: