Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End--of Another Year.

It's night now. For the first time in a while I don't feel so exhausted that I might just fall asleep. The sun is setting on another school year. There are four days left. For once I feel really satisfied with the job I did. The Taz said to me the other day that he doesn't need to be in resource anymore because he got the hang of this reading thing. He really did go from reading only 13 words per minute with 60% accuracy to reading 70 words per minute with 92% accuracy, but that's not my point. Like the Taz, I kind of got the hang of this teaching thing. Finally, after four years, I can do a really good job, no matter what the fates of education throw at me. The peace has settled, too, with the moving of grade levels. I am staying in third grade and I think the move that was made was the best one possible in this situation.

No comments: