Thursday, November 11, 2010

Retail Therapy


It is so nice to have some time off--we got Veterans day and Friday! Plus, Career Ladder is finally paying me, I am done paying for graduate school, and I got to buy new clothes for the first time in a very long time. During my little shopping hiatus, the economy has spiraled downward, but some great deals have appeared to lure in customers. I got a cute Ann Taylor dress for 8$ and a quality trench coat (light material) for 30$. I won't bore you with a list of what I got, but it is so fun having some new clothes!!

1 comment:

amanda from mi said...

i havent really bought new clothes in years. i know its been 2 years in feb since ive had new shoes (because they had pink on them for valentines day)
congrats on getting grad school paid for ! its about time you spend a little something on yourself just for fun!